Stoke & Dagger is an animation studio working with brands for 9 years. We’re moving the studio towards helping sports teams, brands, bodies and broadcasters to create social media animation that excites and expands their fanbase.
About the Role
Stoke & Dagger is looking for an all-star Motion Designer to join our team who LOVES sport. We are normally based in a London studio but applicants will need to be able to work with the team from home in the current climate (kit provided obviously).
You’ll be responsible for:
- Motion graphics at the highest level.
- Great layout and typography skills.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time.
- Love working in a design team and with Producers.
You have demonstrable knowledge of:
- Adobe After Effects.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator.
You can show us examples of:
- Great motion graphics for sports teams, broadcasters, publishers or anything sports related.
- Taking a brief and coming up with motion graphic treatment.
- You want to push yourself with bigger and better work.
- Obsessed with design and animation.
- Have love for social media and sport.
- Have at least 4 years of motion graphic design experience.
- A beginner looking to learn the ropes.
- Creative diva.
- Paid. Salary’s negotiable.
- All the stuff you’re legally entitled to as an employee.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- Holiday and extra days off over Christmas and New year because we’re nice.
Send the following to email@example.com with the subject line ‘HIRE ME’ bit about what you love about animation and sport and your reel.